Frequently asked questions
Cash-IN-Asia is a fintech lending platform that provides financing solutions to businesses.
- Download the App via Google Play Store or through our web app at (https://cashinasia.com/sg/)
- Sign up and create an account using your email and mobile number
- Fill up your information. It should take less than 3 minutes
- Submission of supporting documents
Cash-IN-Asia’s digital application will take less than 3 minutes
1) Once you have submitted your documents, Cash-IN-Asia provides an outcome in less than 3 hours.
2) Upon submission of withdrawal request, funds will be disbursed to your designated bank account within 3 hours.
Mandatory supporting documents:
1) Your business’ last three months Bank Statements
2) Proof of Business Address which is either a phone or utility bill
3) Director’s/Partner’s NRIC Back and Front
4) Director’s/Partner’s Proof of Address which is either a phone or utility bill
5) Director’s/Partner’s personal Income Tax Notice of Assessment (NOA) which is filed with IRAS, or CPF statement
Once you have submitted your Cash-IN-Asia digital application for a loan, we will provide an outcome within 3 Hours. Funds will be disbursed to your designated bank account within 3 Hours only upon request.
Flexible repayment with interest calculated on a daily rest basis until full redemption of loan.
Regular monthly repayments from 6 to 12 months
To be eligible as a client for Cash-IN-Asia platform, your company must be:
1. Registered for at least 3 months
2. Either a Private Limited Company (Pte Ltd) or a Limited Liability Partnership (LLP)
3. No minimum revenue requirement
4. Local shareholding of at least 30% and above
Cash-IN-Asia operates as an excluded moneylender, serving only private limited companies and limited liability partnerships.
Cash-IN-Asia is ISO 27001 certified. All confidential information provided is kept private and secure. We do not share, re-sell or disclose clients’ data with any third parties (unless required by law). Please visit our website (https://www.cashinasia.com/sg/privacy-notice/) for more information on our Data Protection and Privacy Notice.
Have more questions?
Whether you have any questions, need assistance or just want to talk, we are glad to hear from you.